"L'Infante Ghost"

"L'Infante Ghost"

Friday, August 13, 2010

Post 31: "The Baby Boomer"


  Yeah, that's us, not so pretty... But we won't give up, will we? A lot of symbolism in there, my favorite grandmother's school book maxim calligraphy page, my dad's square and plumb line, as well as his Red Cross medal, my grandfather's very old Picon card deck(my favorite French apéritif), an antique "Le Coq" Marseilles soap as a fig leaf, a couple of chips on my shoulders, "Les Globes du Roi Soleil", the memory of all our dogs guarding our hearts. My best friend had polio in 1957, we were scared shitless. He survived... This one took a while...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, JJ, we feel just the same way. Why does the wisdom of age come with the pain of decrepetation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is through a nice to meet new people and their land, culture and nature. Come and look at you Teuvo Kuvat - Teuvo images, both at the same time will be my blog collection flag depicting your country's flag to rise higher. You should also tell all your friends to my blog by fermentation. Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete